More images available. Click any image to view the
Birdcage B&B Inn Description:
The Birdcage was built circa 1840 and remodeled around 1895. The design is a highly individual Victorian symphony of elaborate details and stained glass. The Birdcage is one of the most unusual examples of High Victorian architecture in Vermont. In 1982, the house was moved from the center of Brandon to its present site, a uniquely rural yet convenient location. The Birdcage is convenient to all the things that make Vermont one of the great vacation spots of the world.
- Minutes from the Neshobe Golf Course.
- Close to cross country skiing and snowshoeing.
- For downhill skiers, Killington/Pico is nearby and we are convenient to Sugarbush.
- Walk and shop in historic Brandon and Middlebury, a gem of Victorian architecture.
- Visit nearby Fort Ticonderoga, across Lake Champlain on the oldest continuously operating ferry in America.
- Hike the Long Trail, the Appalachian Trail and numerous other special places.
- Swim, fish and boat in Lake Dunmore, Lake Bomoseen and many secluded lakes and streams.
- Enjoy concerts for all tastes, from bluegrass to classical.
At A Glance:
- 2 Rooms
- No Pets