More images available. Click any image to view the
Albert's Downtown Toronto Bed and Breakfast Description:
Fun, affordable, eclectic English Guest House. Your host Geoffrey Pimblett, is very much like John Cleese, the house is a veritable FAWLTY TOWERS. The Front Hall with a resplendent French ormolu Crystal chandelier, an 1890s Jacques and Hayes coat stand with dinner gong, steel pointed arrows from the South America and a stuffed Impala…….Don't let this turn you off, the beds are comfy, the breakfast is yummy. Also known as 'The End House' this 1860's home is located Right Down Town Toronto in the historical area of Victorian Homes known as 'Cabbagetown'. Restored to provide all mod-cons and comforts, modern plumbing, central heating, air conditioning and a conversion from gas to electric lighting. Most of the old world charm has been retained.
At A Glance:
- 5 Rooms
- No Pets
Albert's Downtown Toronto Bed and Breakfast Amenities and Features:
|Breakfast Included with Rate||Internet Access||Porch/Lanai|
|Cable or Satellite TV||Iron/Board Available||Telephone|
|Fireplace||Laundry Facilities|| |
|Children Welcome||Rooms Under $100/night|| |
|Gay/Lesbian||Vegetarian Meals|| |
|Night Club/Disco nearby||Shopping Nearby|| |
|Restaurant Nearby||Tennis Nearby|| |
|On Bus/Trolley/Train Line||Reserved Parking|| |
Other Amenities ...
• Telephone in each room. free local calls.
• Air conditioning
• Television and VCR’s in each room
• Complimentary Full English Breakfast
• Laundry facilities
Parking & Transportation
• Off street car parking is available, please reserve.
• Public transit is a 1 minute walk from the house and will provide
most of your needs
• Garden / outdoor play patio
No wheelchair access.
• Rooms accessible only by stairs
• Full English Breakfast, is served between 9:00 and 11:00 am
Fresh fruit salad, cereals, porridge, kippers, sausages bacon and
eggs, french toast and or pancakes.
Freshly ground coffee coffee, Twinings Earl grey or darjeeling tea
from your choice from the tea pot collection.
Toast, jams and marmalade and fruit juice
• Internet access
• Black & White photocopying
• Fax service
Albert's Downtown Toronto Bed and Breakfast Reservation Policies and Payment Information:
• Children stay free up to and including the age of 5 years, after which we charge $20.00 per day.
• Non smoking only, please use Patio or Deck
• No Pets Please, we have a rather large doberman, who loves people but not other animals
Check In / Check Out
• You may check in after 3.00 pm (please not before) and are sorry that there is no room for drop off bags. Please no check in after 11.00 pm. Owner needs his beauty sleep.
• You must check out by 11:00 hours.
• Bookings may be canceled 5 days befor arrival date with a full refund of deposit.
• In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 5 days notice The Deposit will be forfeited.
Payment - We accept
• Travelers Cheques
• American Express
• Diners Club/En-route
• Master card
• A credit card is required to secure the reservation with the first nights deposit. refundable up to five days prior to your booking as per our cancellation policy.
• Credit card information can be sent by one or more email for security reasons at or phone us at 416 921 6898 or by facsimile at 416 929 0940.
• Full payment is due upon arrival.