Adam's Inn Bed & Breakfast
Washington, Washington DC Inns
More images available. Click any image to view the
Adam's Inn Bed & Breakfast Description:
Adam's Inn, a Victorian B&B spanning three 100-year old buildings on a quiet residential street, has been a "home away from home" for international and budget-conscious travelers for 20 years. Located in historic Adams Morgan, the Inn borders a vibrant, multicultural entertainment district that is home to more than one hundred of DC’s most popular shops, restaurants, and music clubs. The National Zoo, White House, Convention Center, museums, galleries and many other tourist attractions are just minutes away by foot, subway, bus or taxi. The Inn is just a 7 block walk from the Woodley Park Red Line Metro Station. Adam’s Inn offers comfort, charm, and affordability, plus a friendly and knowledgeable staff that goes out of its way to be helpful.
At A Glance:
- 26 Rooms
- No Pets
Adam's Inn Bed & Breakfast Amenities and Features:
Other Amenities ...
* Short walk to Metro (red line, Woodley Park/Adams Morgan station), 1/2 block to bus lines
* 26 guest rooms, 16 with private bath.
* Free HIGH SPEED INTERNET access.
* Continental-Plus Breakfast breakfast served daily.
* Inn facilities are also available for business and
social functions (20 person maximum).
* Cable TV, VCR, and pay phones in common areas.
* E-mail and fax services.
* Air-conditioned rooms.
* Garden patio.
* Guest kitchen with refrigerator and microwave.
* Guest laundry facility.
* Limited garage parking.
Adam's Inn Bed & Breakfast Reservation Policies and Payment Information:
Contact Inn for Bed and Breakfast Rates/Policies.