Jersey Hill Bed and Breakfast
More images available. Click any image to view the
Jersey Hill Bed and Breakfast Description:
Located just a short walk from Marblehead's historic "Old Town", harbor and beaches, the Jersey Hill Bed & Breakfast is an elegantly decorated late 19th century Victorian home owned by long-time Marblehead residents Jack and Candy Francis. They will provide you with knowledgeable advice on the numerous attractions of Boston & its scenic and historic Northshore. At the end of a summer day exploring the local sites, kick back on our restored Victorian porch and enjoy the cool Atlantic breezes.
At A Glance:
- 3 Rooms
- No Pets
Jersey Hill Bed and Breakfast Amenities and Features:
|Air Conditioning||Ceiling Fan(s)||Iron/Board Available|
|Breakfast Included with Rate||Filtered Water/Ice||Porch/Lanai|
|Business Office/Facilities||Heating|| |
|Cable or Satellite TV||Internet Access|| |
|Business Travel||Gay/Lesbian|| |
|Family Travel||Rooms $100-$200/night|| |
|Biking Nearby||Golf Nearby||SCUBA Diving Nearby|
|Bird Watching||Hiking Nearby||Shopping Nearby|
|Boating Nearby||Historic Area Nearby||State/National Park Nearby|
|Canoeing Nearby||Hot Tub||Surfing|
|Cross-Country Ski Trails||Night Club/Disco nearby||Swimming Nearby|
|Deep Sea Fishing||Playground Nearby||Tennis Nearby|
|Fishing Nearby||Restaurant Nearby|| |
|Reserved Parking|| || |
Other Amenities ...
• Your stay will include Continental breakfast with a selection of fresh fruit and bread, muffins, waffles, cereal, coffee, tea, juices and more served 7:30-10:00 a.m. in the dining room.
• Daily and weekly newspapers are provided: The Boston Globe, The New York Times and The Marblehead Reporter
• Bottled water provided in each room.
• Beach towels and beach chairs available.
• Bicycles available.
• Off street parking.
• Printed tourist information as well as personal advice from Candy and Jack. Just ask us!
• Please let us know if you have any other special requests and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Jersey Hill Bed and Breakfast Reservation Policies and Payment Information:
A deposit of 50% of total charges is due within one week of making a reservation. Balance of charges is due upon arrival.
Cancellations must be received more than 14 days before the scheduled arrival date for any refund. If a cancellation is received fewer than 14 days before arrival, a refund will be made only to the extent that we are able to re-rent the room for each night booked. Early departures are treated as partial cancellations. All refunds are subject to a 10% service fee of the held deposit.
• Check in: 4pm or by special arrangement.
• Check out: 11am or by special arrangement.
• Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets.
• No smoking inside the house, please.
• Children age 10 and up welcome.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.