The Volcano Teapot Cottage Bed and Breakfast
More images available. Click any image to view the
The Volcano Teapot Cottage Bed and Breakfast Description:
Nestled on 3 acres of rainforest and surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds, this picturesque Volcano bed and breakfast cottage invites you to experience the Hawaii of a bygone era. Built originally in the early 1900's by a prominent Hilo businessman for family and friends to spend their summers enjoying the cool mountain climate and the awesome eruption of Kilauea Volcano just three miles away, Bill and Antoinette Bullough have lovingly restored one of the village's oldest "plantation-style" homes. His gift for craftsmanship and her passion for afternoon tea have combined to create a magical bed and breakfast experience, ideal for romance, relaxation and renewal. Come be a part of the Aloha Spirit that flourishes in Volcano Village!
At A Glance:
- 2 Rooms
- No Pets
The Volcano Teapot Cottage Bed and Breakfast Amenities and Features:
Other Amenities ...
* Continental breakfast provided daily by your hostess
* Hot tub in a private forest garden
* Craftsman-style pavillion
* High Speed Wi Fi Access
* Full bath with a claw-footed tub & shower
* Fully equipped & stocked kitchen
* Lovely English china for tea & coffee
* Laundry room with a washer and dryer
* Master bedroom with queen four poster bed
* Second bedroom with two twin beds
* TV/VCR with video library
* Croquet on the lawn
* Reading library (lots of local books)
The Volcano Teapot Cottage Bed and Breakfast Reservation Policies and Payment Information:
Contact Inn for Bed and Breakfast Rates/Policies.