The Inn and Spa at Parkside Bed and Breakfast
The Inn and Spa at Parkside Bed and Breakfast Description:
Overlooking Sacramento’s Southside Park, the Inn at Parkside is an urban oasis of relaxation and renewal. Ideally located for business and pleasure, this chic and elegant mansion is within walking distance of the California State Capitol and vibrant downtown Sacramento. Complete with gourmet breakfasts, Italian arias, and candlelit evenings, the Inn at Parkside is a magical experience that goes beyond lodging and enters a dazzling new realm of chic urban inns.
At A Glance:
- 7 Rooms
- No Pets
The Inn and Spa at Parkside Bed and Breakfast Amenities and Features:
Other Amenities ...
* Sacramento's only chef-prepared gourmet multi-course breakfast in room, in dining room, or on garden patio at the time you choose between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. weekdays; weekends from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
* Tranquil Asian-styled meditation/relaxation background music
* Personalized dining recommendations and directions
* Complimentary wine & cheese from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. in the main parlor
* Early morning coffee service at second floor wet bar
* Seasonally appropriate beverages on second floor wet bar daily
* Free onsite parking
* Send and receive faxes at no charge
* Same-day laundry service
* USA Today, Sacramento Bee, New York Times, and the
* Sacramento Business Journal available daily
* Closest luxury inn to Sacramento International Airport, with one street freeway access to Interstate 5
The Inn and Spa at Parkside Bed and Breakfast Reservation Policies and Payment Information:
Advance Reservations: Highly recommended. We generally sell out top rooms weeks in advance. Reservations for Saturdays should be made at least three to six months in advance. Jazz Festival and Valentine's Day may require multiple-day stays and spa treatments. These are highly coveted weekends that have sold out every year. Reservations may be made either by calling the Inn at 800-995-7275 or 916-658-1818 or by clicking on "check availability."
Deposits: A deposit equal to one night's lodging, plus tax, will be taken at the time of booking. The remainder of the amount due (if any) will be taken three days in advance for Sunday through Thursday arrivals and seven days in advance for Friday and Saturday arrivals.
Payment: We accept all major credit cards, and accept prepayment by check or cash.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM until 9:00 PM. We can accommodate late arrivals. Please advise us if you plan on checking in late. We do have a late check-in procedure.
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM daily with late check outs billed at an additional $25 per hour, no later than 1:00 PM. Rooms with spa appointments can have a 1:00 PM check out at no charge.
Phone Availability: Innkeeper is available by phone from 8:00 AM until 9:00 PM.
Cancellations: We require three days notice to cancel a mid-week reservation, seven days notice to cancel a weekend (Friday or Saturday) reservation. Holidays and three-day weekends also require seven-day cancellations. Jazz Festival and Valentine's Day require 30-day cancellations. A $25 fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations (including no-shows) made after these times will result in the forfeiture of all deposits.
Children: Children are welcomed if they are behaved, controlled, and quiet. This is a bed and breakfast spa setting and children must be old enough to not disturb guests or treatments.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the inn. Smoking is permitted outside in the patio only.