4th of July Trifle
2 (8.00 ounces) packages cream cheese
2 cups confectioners' sugar
8 ounces sour cream
1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 pint whipping cream
1 angel food cake (store bought is fine)
1 quart strawberry
1 quart blueberries
3/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons almond flavoring
1. Cream together cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar.
2. Add sour cream, vanilla and 1/4 tsp almond flavoring.
3. Set this mixture aside.
4. In separate bowl whip the whipping cream and add to cream cheese mixture.
5. Tear up angel food cake and mix in.
6. In separate bowl (s) place strawberries and blueberries 3/4 C sugar and 3 Tbsp almond flavoring.
7. (You can mix the berries together or keep separate, for a pretty red, white and blue look, if separate divide sugar and almond flavoring between the two bowls).
8. In a clear glass bowl alternate layers of the cream cheese mixtures and the berries.
9. Garnish the top with berries.
10. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
11. This looks absolutely beautiful and taste just as great!
12. Peaches work really well with this as well.